Make Your Reservations Now!
Call us at: 503-433-8025 or email Rhonda@patchworkacres.com
Available all year except mid-November to early January.
Overnight guests arrival time is 1:00 p.m. or later on check-in day. Checkout is noon. We will try to accommodate special check-in and checkout times.
Rates & Payments
Flat rate of $375/night, covers up to six guests. Additional guests, up to nine total, are $60 per-person, per night. Minimum stay is two nights.
We collect a $150 damage deposit upon arrival. Assuming no damage, check and cash deposits returned at checkout. Credit card deposits refunded within 72 hours (3.5 percent credit card fees is not refundable).
Deposit of 50% is due at time of booking, with balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
We accept cash, checks or MC/VISA, effective Jan. 1, 2018, credit card payments are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Cancellations: Full refund of deposit if cancelling 60 or more days prior to arrival. There is a 50% charge for cancellations in the 30-60 day window prior to arrival. No refunds if cancelling within the 30 days prior to arrival.*
* While deposit may be non-refundable, remaining funds may be applied to future stay completed within 12 months of original reservation.
Reservations are transferable.
- We suggest you designate a group coordinator to reserve, organize and delegate food arrangements and room assignments and work with the hostess to coordinate any special services you may want.
- The work area features a fully-equipped kitchen. Groups will often appoint one person to make or bring one meal to share -- easy peasy! For those who prefer to venture out, we have provided a resource directory in the workroom. (Did you know Portland is one of the nation's top culinary destinations?).
- Kitchen appliances include: oven, stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric coffee maker, blender, hand mixer and crock-pot.
- Complimentary WiFi available
- Linens and towels provided.
- Central heating and air conditioning keeps our guests comfy.
- Please no smoking, pets or unpaid guests.
- We have friendly dogs who share our home. They do not have access to the upstairs area that includes three bedrooms and the main work room. If you have dog allergies Patchwork Acres is not the place for you.
- Parking is limited. Car pooling is encouraged.
- Checkout is noon.
- We ask that all dishes be washed and put away.
- Please remove all item from the refrigerator.
- Don't leave any food behind. Either trash it, or take it home with you.